"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" -Christopher Robin

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Einstein 11/22

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere."
I love this one, too. I pride myself on being pretty logical generally, but every since my first time reading this quote I try not to approach life just logically, but with imagination. Sometimes you have one starting point and one end point. During these times, logic and sequence are useful tools. However, even in math there are times when thinking outside of the box will get you the best answer, or to the answer the most quickly.
Imagination is always fun in artist projects, especially on stage. I love improvisation activities, where you have to act with nothing but a prompt. These activities give me such a thrill, and if I could do it professionally, I would. Unfortunately, the chances of that are minuscule, so I'll just continue with my other dream: astrophysics.

No comments:

Post a Comment