"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" -Christopher Robin

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Einstein (11/27)

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are others crazy?"
Well, after recovering from the violent laughing fit, I spoke to an inanimate object as if it would transmit the message back in time so good ol' Albert could hear me say "Definitely you man, but don't worry. The best people are."
As for my more intelligent response...
Einstein looked at things in a very different way than others. Being a grown man in a conformist society with this opinion probably didn't help his assumption that he was crazy.
Crazy in the more recent sense isn't anything to be ashamed of unless you want to conform to the norm. In his time though, it's a truer meaning of the word. Crazy for him would have been a negative adjective. 

In my opinion, Albert Einstein was exactly the way he needed to be, regardless of what the norm expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment